Thursday, October 15, 2009

I wanna write to you!!

i wanna write;i wanna write to you,
about how lonely the silence is
and how my nightmares are coming true.
about the echoing remembrance
and intrepid acceptance of love..
i wanna tell you so many things ,
i wanna write to you .....


time seems to freeze
and you have become stolid too.
i am shouting to deaf ears ;
my agony will never ever get through.


love to me is yet so unexplored
and pain sweetheart is just so new.
i don't wanna go back now,
i have come so far in search of you .
no !no! i don't wanna go back ;
i wanna write ;i wanna write yo you ....


now that you are not beside me,
about the unending questions that i have to answer
and how the world gives me a perverse glee.
about how much it hurts ;
to love in a world without you.
about all nights i wished i would have spent with you.
i wanna tell you so many things dear .
i wanna write , wanna write to you .......

On 13 june 2008
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=1538&tid=5211168323745598550&kw=sahiba

2 comments:

  1. liked all the posts on the blog
    but may be i'd be repeating words trying to comment on all

    this one was the best
    really so relatable

    I don't know u
    but really
    Great Work Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. maine ek baar fir padhi

    sahi me bohot zyada achhi hai
    it is too good
    may be i m loving it more because of my affinity towards darkish writing

    i loved it
    loved it

    ReplyDelete