Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I thought about you !!!




Dearest Love...
I thought about you
your essence
Your presence..

fill the room with your laughter
Let me moan in the bathtub,
Dressing ,Undressing and making love
Close dancing in the night club..




those rejuvenating massages
Which didn't just end there...
Little black dress , high heels
your fingertips and my wet hair..



The way you hold me close
Soft kisses on my nose,
Cuddled bliss at night
When you hold me so tight...

I lost to you..My Heart ,
My love , my life ..
Hold me if I fall
And be my guiding light...


3 comments:

  1. ohh...inspiration from true love?? :P
    nice but still something is missing..it is not as amazing as your earlier blogs :)
    Gagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give your thought a break when you are intoxicated with love.
    Saints and lunatics do it all the time Sahiba.

    ReplyDelete