Friday, October 28, 2011

I will act , I will escape , I will ignore...



I will carefully pick up all the broken pieces
of our love...
and you will always be in an illusion of a perfect relationship...

It is alright to close your eyes and walk a little longer
I will show you the path...I will be there...

I will pretend till eternity that "It" is working ...
And in flickering moments of truth , I will be laughed off as a fool...

I will never in my life again mention the emptiness of our love
I will never break the code...
I will act , I will escape,I will ignore ...
Although all this comes naturally to you!!!



4 comments:

  1. So Sad are these verses ... where do u hide such a pain ... feelings are strong ...

    Its nicely written though ... liked it ..

    -
    Shekhar

    ReplyDelete