Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Enjoy waiting ...




Yet again I am on a aimless journey.. doing what I do best .. WAITING.. This time at the bus stand ... Initially I used to find it frustrating ..

Like everyone I wanted to enjoy the end and not the "means"... But in my experience most of the times "end" is disappointing only because we spend a lotta energy building expectations while we wait... 

So why not enjoy the "means" .. enjoy waiting... One may call it escapism.. so be it...
So here I am ... Waiting for the bus that has not arrived from last 45minutes and I guess is not expected in near future too... the strange part is that I didn't plan to take this trip while I left my place but here I am sitting in last row of the benches... I see all anxious faces .. waiting faces... 



Actually there are two kinds of faces you find in such places.. one is a "OMG! FACE" ... another is "IT DOESN'T MATTER FACE"... 

Don't you think that the pressure of reaching somewhere is taking away all the pleasures of waiting from you... you will love it trust me...
(Anecdote : One who waits is a waiter!!)

3 comments:

  1. I have felt similarly..enjoying the process is always a greater challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are billions of the wallpapers are available on the internet that can be used
    to enhance the personalization. If you want to know where to find wallpapers like free Winter wallpapers, New Year's wallpapers, and other free
    wallpapers, start here. The box that is opened now is the box with the
    wallpapers that came with your Nook Color.

    Stop by my web page ... landscape wall

    ReplyDelete