Thursday, March 1, 2018

Come out of your head madam

He told me to breathe out from mouth. I felt suffocated. I tried to come to the surface but he forced me down .
With his hand gestures he told me to breath in and breathe out. But I panicked and pushed him away to come to the surface.

There I was amidst Arabian sea with my scuba diving guide. I couldn't breathe. Only me and seagulls . I could see governor s house far away near the horizon. Also spotted central jail. But no humans.

If I die today will it really matter. And just as the monster of existential crisis was about to take over he shouted -"" look madam , I have seen a lot of people like you. I train them everyday. Do as I say. Even of u panic just forget it and concentrate on what I say. Don't think much. Come out of your head. It's a scary place filled with panic and death. Just do as I say. Don't think.""

With this he took me down . 40feets down. And I started to breathe with my mouth only.

Suddenly I became a scuba diver. I started to appreciate the aquatic Flora and fauna.
I even tried to catch school of fishes. Touched red coloured coral.

Later when I came back to the safe place. The waiting feeder boat. Only one thought remained.

"Come out of your head ......scary... Death....don't think..."

No comments:

Post a Comment