Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Being independent is a sin...




I was not thinking…

I just wanted to prove myself to you …But every time I do that your criteria changes…

You resemble my parents…

While I achieve the greatest heights in my career ,they regret my education just because I don’t listen to them…

And all the times they said that they have sacrificed everything to make me study seems so meaningless now…

That’s what we all are right!! We create buildings just to accuse them of their heights..

We want make our children independent but we use every possible trick to cripple them … to make them realize our importance...

And if this doesn't happen we accuse them of being too independent...

When did we draw a line between being independent and being too independent…?

Life would be so easy if we could choose whether to let go or to hold on … nothing in between will give peace…

2 comments:

  1. the part about changing the criteria and the independent and too independent is awesome!! dimaag waali pakshi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once wrote... "Between the eternities of surviving and not, lies the real essence of life..."

    Freedom always comes for a price..

    BTW.. we raise buildings and admire their greatness as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete